General Liability Insurance
Sears Insurance Limited and its affiliated group of companies consist of 5 Family –Owned Insurance Brokerages since 1872. Sears Insurance locations are in South East New Brunswick and we serve the needs of over 12,000 of our friends and business clients. We believe in being a “Main Street” business in both small and larger communities. Our staff are local residents of the communities we serve.
Every business owner is exposed to getting sued. The number of suits have dramatically increased over the last few years.
Whether you operate a small, mid-size or complex business, let our Commercial Team protect your business from lawsuits, accidents and more. General Liability Insurance can prevent a suit on the business from financially crippling the business.
- Commercial general liability insurance is here to protect your business if you’re found legally liable for injuries or property damage caused by your product, completed work or accidents on your premises involving visitors or customers, or at your customer’s location. Coverage available includes:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Personal injury liability
- Medical payments
- Tenant’s legal liability (if you rent or lease your workspace)
- Commercial Umbrella liability protection with additional limits, including coverage for lawsuits outside of Canada
General Liability Insurance pays defense costs and losses arising from real or alleged acts of neglect to a third party causing injury or damage from being on your business property or arising form your business operations. work or accidents on your premises involving visitors or customers, or at your customer’s location. Coverage available includes:
I have used Sears Insurance since I started driving. I now have all my insurance ; business and personal with them and could not be happier. Wayne, Scott, Joanne, and Nancy take great care of me. Keep up the good work.Kevin Steeves