Sears Insurance Limited is proud to have 6 offices in Southeast NB. We believe in shopping local and giving back to the communities which support us. We are an Independent Broker and this means – We are ACTING on behalf of the customer and not the Insurance Company, we are Independent of any Insurance Company. When you buy through Sears Insurance, an Independent Insurance Broker, rest assured you are using the services of qualified insurance professionals who understand your needs and will provide recommendations and advice to suit them. There are also many Benefits for using an Independent Broker.
Why choose Sears Insurance?
- We review policies annually to make sure you are receiving all the discounts you qualify for.
- We compare premiums annually with various insurance companies and advise you what comparable coverage would cost with other insurers.
- We deal with a number of insurance companies so that we can always offer competitive rates and coverage.
- Sears Insurance Customer Relations Specialists will assists our customers in choosing the right coverage from one of many qualified insurance providers. As a broker, we shop the market for you. will work diligently on your behalf. We are loyal to your interests, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!
- Claims reporting 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Our Compliments Number, good from anywhere in Canada 1-877-33S-EARS (1-877-337-3277)
- Bilingual service in Moncton, Salisbury and Cap Pele Offices.
- Giving Back – Sears Insurance strongly believes in helping the communities we work and live in by donating money, prizes and our time to many community organizations on a yearly basis.
- Insurance Brokers and their employees in NB volunteer nearly 2,800 hours per week to community organizations and contribute $700,000 to charity per year.
- Insurance Brokers in NB and their families spend over 85% of their disposable income in New Brunswick.
- Independent Insurance Brokers, who represent a number of insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
The Anchor Group brings a regional presence and commercial service team to large commercial accounts. Employing over 120 trained insurance professional in the three Maritime Provinces we will bring service standards to your account, which we believe will exceed your anticipations. We currently operate a network of offices / associated agency locations throughout New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia.