Careers with Sears Insurance
WHO WE ARE
Sears Insurance Limited is proud to have 6 offices in Southeast NB. We believe in shopping local and giving back to the communities which support us. We are an Independent Broker and this means – We are ACTING on behalf of the customer and not the Insurance Company, we are Independent of any Insurance Company. When you buy through Sears Insurance, an Independent Insurance Broker, rest assured you are using the services of qualified insurance professionals who understand your needs and will provide recommendations and advice to suit them.
Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager – Moncton & Cap Pele
Sears Insurance is looking for a Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager for our Moncton and Cap Pele team!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide customers with the highest possible level of service. This includes responsibility for all communication in the areas of selling, servicing and maintaining of customer files and documents and the drive to Go Beyond The Policy to set Sears Insurance apart from the competition.
If you’re looking for a dynamic work environment, keep reading!
YOUR DAY AS A PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Manage a Personal Lines book of business through proactive customer contact
- Process all renewals, endorsements, and cancellations
- Contact clients for renewal instructions and updating information as changes occur
- Provide policy coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
- Address phone call inquiries and walk-in traffic accurately and efficiently
- Explain and recommend coverages
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of all general insurance products
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Have a CIP or CAIB designation or keen to become a designated professional
- 1- 3 years of related experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to work well independently, as part of a team and with others throughout the organization
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer focused and service oriented
- High attention to detail and precision
- Able and willing to work under pressure when needed
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and pension matching plans
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
- Become part of our community, within Sears and beyond
If you think you have the necessary skills to blow us away and are willing to learn and try new things – please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Personal Lines Account Processing
Do you have a passion for organization, proficiency, multi-tasking, and an eye for the finest of details? If so, we are in the market for Smart, Energetic and computer savvy individuals looking to make Insurance their career. We will train and help you get licensed.
The role would be in our Processing Department with the opportunity to expand your horizon in the Insurance world.
If you feel you have the skill set to excel in this career and are willing to work towards a new career – please send us your resume and a letter telling us why you are amazing and the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post-graduate degree an asset.
- Experience in Insurance industry an asset, but not required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Financial literacy
- Strong communication skills and proficient problem-solving abilities