Sears Insurance Limited carries a wide range of insurance products to protect all your Family’s valuable assets including Home, Condo, Tenants, Seasonal Residence/Cottage, Boat and Motor and Personal Liability.
Property Policies Offered:
- Home Insurance
- Tenant Policy – to protect a renter and their personal belongings
- Mini/Mobile Home Insurance
- Condominium Insurance
- Rented Dwellings/Income Properties
- Seasonal Cottages
- Seasonal Homeowners
- Dwellings Under Construction
- Vacant Dwellings
- Property In Storage
- Umbrella- Additional Liability Protection
- Sewer Backup Protection
- Earthquake Damage
- Boat Insurance
- Additional Protection for Personal Property- i.e.: jewelry, collectibles, antiques
- Home Insurance is a very special, tailored product, selected by us, to fit one of your most important investments you will make.
There are 3 major types of homeowners packages to choose from, known in the industry as:
- Standard Homeowners – Basic Home insurance protection
- Broad Homeowners – Middle of the road Home insurance protection
- Comprehensive Homeowners – The Best Home insurance protection available in the Canadian Market place.
Within the 3 levels of home insurance protection, mentioned above, there are coverage’s included as follows:
- Coverage A – Dwelling Building, Insuring your home
- Coverage B – Private Structures, Detached garages, sheds, etc
- Coverage C – Personal Property, Insuring your contents within your home and you and your families personal belongings, clothing, etc.
- Coverage D – Additional Living Expense, insuring the increase in necessary living expenses to the household in order to maintain normal standard of living.
- Coverage E – Legal Liability, for bodily injury or property damage arising out of your personal activities.
- Coverage F – Voluntary Medical Payments, will pay reasonable medical expenses, in cured if you unintentionally injure another person or if accidentally injured on your premises.